The successful candidate will join the Occupational Therapy Department in providing services to patients across the hospital. Excellent multidisciplinary working is evident across all teams in the hospital together with a strong patient centered ethos.
Applicants for this senior post will be required to have:
- A professional Occupational Therapy qualification recognised by the Department of Health.
- Three years of experience working as a qualified Occupational Therapy Therapist.
- CORU Registered
- Experience in the assessment, diagnosis and management of adults with acquired neurological disorders.
- Experience of working with adults and older people / orthopedic conditions.
- Experience in service development and quality improvement.
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please contact Jo Cannon, Occupational Therapy Manager 01-406 6607 or [email protected].
Applications in writing enclosing current CV, together with the names and addresses of three work-related referees should be forwarded to:
Sharon Lawlor, Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 or by email to [email protected] before 5p.m. Monday, 26th April 2021
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is an equal opportunities employer.