Visitation Co-Ordinator – Full Time Equivalent
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook provides Post-Acute, Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation and General Rehabilitation services, Day Hospital services, Respite and Residential Care services to adults. The hospital is a voluntary, charitable organisation. Services are provided on a not-for- profit basis
Purpose of the Post
The role of the Visitation Co-Ordinator is to provide administrative support to Activities Team. There main responsibility will to take bookings for family visits for patients and resident at the hospital. They may also perform a variety of duties which may include the provision of clerical/secretarial and receptionist duties, communication between units/departments and outside agencies, healthcare records (HCR) maintenance and data entry.
Person Specification / Qualifications and experience
Candidates for the post must have:
- A minimum of one year’ experience in a customer service/receptionist role
- Have a good standard of education.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have excellent organisational skills; diary management along with phone etiquettes
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi task
Informal enquiries are welcome.
Applications in writing enclosing current CV, together with the names and addresses of three work-related referees should be forwarded or emailed to:
Sharon Lawlor, Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 – [email protected] before Thursday 6th August 2020