The Royal Hospital Donnybrook provides Post-Acute, Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation and General Rehabilitation services, Day Hospital services, Respite and Residential Care services to adults. The hospital is a voluntary, charitable organisation. Services are provided on a not-for- profit basis. The role of the Catering Supervisor is to provide day to day front line management, ensure colleague compliance with all standards and liaison with catering contractors as required in the successful running of the catering service in the Hospital.
Candidates for the post must:
Qualifications and experience
Applicants must, as a minimum, on the closing date for receipt of completed applications:
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in the Catering/Healthcare/Hospitality industry is required.
- Demonstrate excellent people management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and planning skills.
- Be passionate about Customer Service.
- Be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times especially when in the public eye.
- You must be 100% customer focused, innovative, motivating and energetic for this hands on role.
- Knowledge of Food safety is essential (HACCP)
- This role is Monday to Friday, however they may be times when you are requested to work outside of normal hours/days in line with service requirements.
Informal enquiries to John Lavelle ([email protected])
Job Description/Person Specification is available from the Human Resources Department [email protected] or contact 01 4066743/655
Applications in writing enclosing current CV, together with the names and addresses of three work-related referees should be forwarded to: Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 or by email to [email protected] before the 24th May at 09.00
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is an equal opportunities employer.