Description of the Hospital
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook provides Post-Acute, Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation and General Rehabilitation services, Day Hospital services, Respite and Residential Care services to adults. The hospital is a voluntary, charitable organisation. Services are provided on a not-for- profit basis
Purpose of the Post
The Post Holder will work within the Day Hospital in the Royal Hospital Donnybrook. The day hospital is a Consultant Geriatrician led multi-disciplinary service aiming to enable people to remain in their home for as long as possible while undergoing rehabilitation programmes.
Person Specification / Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate must:
- Applicants must, as a minimum, on the closing date for receipt of completed applications:
- Registered on the active register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the NMBI.
- Hold/willing to work towards a post graduate qualification relevant to the role. If not held, must be attained with two years.
- Minimum five years post registration experience.
- At least two years management experience at CNM1 level or above..
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please contact John Lavelle – Director of Nursing 01 406 6644 or [email protected]
Applications in writing enclosing current CV, together with the names and addresses of three work-related referees should be forwarded to:
Sharon Lawlor, Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 or by email to [email protected] before 9am Monday 7th June 2021
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is an equal opportunities employer.