Job title: Nursing Quality and Practice Development Coordinator (CNM3)
Reports to: Assistant Director of Nursing and Quality
Description of the hospital
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is a 178 bedded hospital that provides Post-Acute, Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation and General Rehabilitation services, Day Hospital services, Respite and Residential Care services to adults
Purpose of the post
To develop and lead on clinical practice in nursing in The Royal Hospital Donnybrook
Qualifications and experience
Eligible applicants will be those who on the closing date for the competition:
- Be a registered nurse, or be eligible to be registered, in the division relevant to the practice in which the application is being made on the Register of Nurses and Midwives held by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland [NBMI]. (An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann).
- Have at least five years’ post registration nursing experience including a minimum of two years’ experience/involvement in clinical practice management, practice development, education or quality improvement.
- Possess a relevant post graduate award at level 9 (Master’s Degree) or Higher
- Have completed a Teaching and Assessing course/programme/module.
- Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office
- Practitioners must maintain live annual registration on the appropriate/relevant Division of the register of Nurses and Midwives maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland [NBMI]. (Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann) for the role.
- Practitioners must confirm annual registration with the NMBI to the HSE by way of the annual Patient Safety Assurance Certificate (PSAC).
Informal enquiries to John Lavelle ([email protected]). Job Description/Person Specification is available from the Human Resources Department [email protected] or contact 01 4066743/655.Applications in writing enclosing current CV, together with the names and addresses of three work-related referees should be forwarded to: Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 or by email to [email protected] before the 28th June 2021 @ 09.00
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is an equal opportunities employer.