The Royal Hospital Donnybrook provides a range of services to adults in the areas of stroke, neuro and general rehabilitation, day hospital, respite and residential care. The hospital is a voluntary, charitable organisation.
Purpose of the Post:
The successful candidate will contribute to the provision and development of Speech and Language Therapy services to patients across the hospital. He/she will work closely with multidisciplinary colleagues to provide a holistic, person-centred service to patients and residents, and will contribute to quality improvement initiatives to continuously enhance services.
- A professional Speech and Language Therapy qualification recognised by the Department of Health.
- Qualifications from abroad recognised by IASLT and validated.
- CORU registration.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dysphagia Training.
- Experience in assessment, diagnosis and management of disorders of FEDS and communication in older persons.
- Interest in areas of rehabilitation and residential care.
For further information, please contact Rosanne Staveley, Speech & Language Therapist Manager 01-406 6642 or [email protected]
Applications in writing enclosing current CV and the names and addresses of three work-related referees to:
Sharon Lawlor, Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 or by email to [email protected]
A panel may be formed to fill future full-time and part-time positions.
Closing date for the post will be Friday 4th March 2021
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is an equal opportunities employer.