The Royal Hospital Donnybrook provides Post-Acute, Stroke Rehabilitation, Neurorehabilitation and General Rehabilitation services, Day Hospital services, Respite and Residential Care services to adults. The hospital is a voluntary, charitable organisation. Services are provided on a not-for- profit basis.
The successful candidates will join the Nursing Team and work with the multidisciplinary team in providing care to patients across the hospital. The Nursing team takes the lead in developing hospital wide initiatives and is committed to improving quality in patient care. They will report directly to their Clinical Nurse Manager.
Essential Requirements Required for your Applications
- NMBI number should be mentioned on the CV (decision letters in process is not applicable)
- Applicants must possess EU Nationality or hold Stamp 4 visa
Candidates for the post must also :
- Be registered on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by An Bord Altranais;
- A minimum of two years recent experience working in the following areas
- Care of the older person
- Care of adults with disabilities
- Provide evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
Applications, including the names and addresses of three work related referees should be forwarded to: Sharon Lawlor, Human Resources Manager, The Royal Hospital Donnybrook, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4 or via email [email protected] before Friday, 8 October 2021.
The Royal Hospital Donnybrook is an Equal Opportunities Employer