RHD Visiting from June 8th 2021
Update June 3rd:
From next Tuesday, June 8th, RHD will have 'open' visiting, between 14:00 and 16:00, 7 days a week.
- All visitors will be required to check in at reception and undergo the standard health checks
- Please: Do not visit the hospital if you have symptoms of any infectious disease.
- A maximum of two visitors for each patient/resident may enter the building. (A child may attend with two adults).
- More visitors can be there if the visit is conducted outdoors - but only two people can come in at a time.
- When going to a ward, only go to the bay or area that the patient/resident is in.
- Visitors are asked to move off wards, to any of the common areas, including the coffee shop.
- Visits outside of the 'open' hours are possible, but only by arrangement with the Clnical Nurse Manager (CNM) in charge
From next week, laundry can be delivered and collected directly to wards and will no longer be taken at reception.
As always, it is entirely up to the individual patient/resdient concerned whether to accept visitors or not.
Please note that the Hospital will continue to follow Public Health Guidance, which may results to changes to the above arrangments with no notice.
We look forward to welcoming visitors back to the hospital.