We operate an open visiting policy.
- We ask vistiors to be mindful of times of high activity (mornings and night.)
- Please: Do not visit the hospital if you have symptoms of any infectious disease.
- Visitors are asked to be minful of other patients and residents particularly in multi occupancy rooms.
- Please do not visit multiple wards or units.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while insode the hospital building.
- Visitors are asked to move off wards, to any of the common areas, including the coffee shop. where possible to prevent crowding.
As always, it is entirely up to the individual patient/resdient concerned whether to accept visitors or not.
Please note that the Hospital will continue to follow Public Health Guidance, which may results to changes to the above arrangments with no notice.